Resumes by Lily wants to ensure that you achieve success in your job hunt through a carefully crafted resume just for you. We do our due diligence by studying your background and collecting relevant data to ensure the end result is a new job for you. Here’s how:
Preliminary Scheduling Call
Resumes by Lily will start off by asking you some preliminary information to start the research.
This may include:
- Your current or outdated resume.
- Positions of interest you’ve identified.
- Questions for you to reflect upon.
- Information for you to gather.
Any additional information you want to forward prior to the call.
Resume Branding and Strategy Call
We want to be sure that the vision and direction you want for your career comes across clearly. During your resume branding and strategy call, you will be asked questions in order to:
- Discuss your career history and future plans.
- Identify industry specific keywords.
- Uncover relevant experiences.
- Select meaningful accomplishments.
- Extract your unique contributions and value.
- Pinpoint target positions, industries and companies.
Draft Approval and Revisions
After your branding and strategy consultation has been completed, we will start crafting your resume. Within 3-5 business days, you will receive your first draft for you to review. Upon reviewing your first resume draft you may choose to approve the document or move onto the revision process.
- Receive and review your first draft within 3-5 business days.
- Approve the document or move onto the revision process.
Revision Process– We Want You To Be Happy!
Resumes by Lily wants to ensure that you absolutely love and feel confident with your new resume. This is why we offer two rounds of edits and are happy to make any changes and revisions needed.
- Email text or call us with your revision request (within 7 days of receipt of your resume.)
- Resumes by Lily will send you your revised copy for you to review and approve (within 2 days of receipt) or request a second and final round of edit.
- Approve final draft and move onto the delivery process.
Your completed and professional resume will be emailed to you in Microsoft Word and Adobe PDF versions.